Tuesday, August 4, 2009

=Sketchbook=











Hey everyone I leave for a few dayz and you guys went to sleep haha j/k :P ,it was a weird weekend everyone had stuff to do, and I'm sorry for the complications but we are gonna get back into it. Thank you Simon for helping with the post I know that there were no nibbles on em but they were all good topics. I will post a new one tomorrow night so lets get the show back on track. Well i haven't shared my sketchbook in a long time,. Today I was drawing in the heat but had fun getting back in to the sketchbook.I have some more news to share but i will do that later

5 comments:

Jordie Bellaire said...

Soooo groovy. Your females always rock my world.

pcarlson@ringling.edu said...

yea man. top 2 are fire

Orlando Sanchez said...

hahahaha alan hahaha!!!!!! great drawings man.

gumkid said...

love the street scenes

LOOKA said...

Ahhh, cool to see you're rockin' different media!