Monday, October 5, 2009

Lets go out to space for a minute.


Greeting DAS!!!! 

I am Sandra and was kindly invited to your blog by Mr. Eric Bonhomme. Just want to thank all of the artist that participate on this blog for inspiring me and keep me going!! Recently I have re-sparked my fascination with space, after  seeing the Discovery STS-128 launch on my birthday weekend i been super inspired. This doodle was done In Corel Painter, a fine program that I am trying to get the hang of again. The boy in the doodle is my young brother Alexander,we like monkeys and space. Hope to keep them doodles coming.. Again thank for the invite Eric!!


2 comments:

Damion009 said...

yes this is very much awesome!!!

LOOKA said...

HELLO AND A BIG WELCOME SANDRA!
Lovely painting there! ...Waiting for more...