Friday, November 6, 2009

MONOTYPES AND TRANSFERS



here are some monotypes and etching ink transfers.
These were done about 3 weeks ago before andrew, robyn, kinsella and watts came.

I like the more dark, simple tranfers than the line but maybe now I can put some color on them or washes on top.

The monotypes were really fun to do (printed from copper) they were basically a test- I don't have a press so I just ran them over with my car- with appropriate towels and so forth. 

all of these images are actual size- click on it to zoom in. Hope you enjoy them/ what do you think?

-Trey


















3 comments:

Andrew R. Wright said...

The fourth image down is the business!

LOOKA said...

Oh I love these! The textures make the movement come alive.

andres casciani said...

wonderful textures, great drawings!!