Monday, September 20, 2010

LUCK OF THE DRAW II Exhibition

Hello everyone. My apologies for the lack of updates. I am swamped with work and have not been able to format my images for the web yet. Between working on several illustrations for a flash animation, a graphic novel for scholastic, my long terms project The Spark and several editorials per week, it becomes difficult to stay consistent with my blog updates. :)
In other news, I will have several sketchbook pieces in the LUCK OF THE DRAW II exhibition this Thursday at the Visual Arts Center of Richmond. Other participating artists include Pam Anderson, Robert Meganck, Louis Poole, Diego Sanchez and Noah Scalin.


LUCK OF THE DRAW II

web-BradshawA success in October 2009, Luck of the Draw II returns September 23 to once again combine opportunity and art in a fun game of chance while raising funds to support the Center. The event costs nothing to attend, but every ticket holder wins an unframed work on paper that has been donated by a local artist. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. and the “drawing” starts at 7:00 p.m. with Harry Kollatz Jr. serving as MC. The “luck of the draw” determines the order in which each ticket holder ($100 per drawing) will have a turn to select his or her piece. Two-dimensional works will span the gamut from drawings to photographs to collages, but you won’t know who did what, because each work will be signed only on the back.


I hope to see you guys there! :)

I found a bit of time to scan in a few of my sketchbook drawings that I did in between the projects; enjoy!





And here is the very first page of THE SPARK. This is a shot of Sarajevo in the early 1900's. This will be the last page I will publicly share for a while until most of it is finished.
Thanks for visiting!!

-Tin

No comments: