Friday, March 4, 2011

ILLUSTRATION SURVIVAL 101 - PART 01


Hi guys!
I've decided to start a series of tips on marketing strategies and suggestions for rising illustrators and those looking to take their illustration career to the next level. These observations and suggestions are all based on personal experiences and studies, so please keep that in mind as you read through. You are free to share this post as it is my goal to help rising artists and reach out to established illustrators across the world to make this industry as accessible and enjoyable to the newcomers as it is to the ones who made it their life and career.  Click on image below to view full size.


2 comments:

Paloma Dawkins said...

This is really helpful! I love TED, you obviously learn a lot from wise people. I did not really understand the diagram of Success and (?)'s, but I think I know what you mean. Thanks for posting this!

Adam Tamte Volker said...

this is awesome, thanks for the thought expansion!

-Tamte