Saturday, October 15, 2011

Illustration update :~ ...Finally!

Hey guys, It's been a really, really long time since my last post. A lot of crazy things happening in life, so I haven't had a chance to keep up with my posts. Here are a few things I've been up to recently. For more, feel free to visit my Blog.

I'm a huge Crysis fan, so here's my homage to one of the best fps games ever! :)
Here are a few warm up drawings/screen shot studies of various movies/shows. :)



And a quick  Rogue redesign. I might do a few more just for fun in the next few days. :)



This was an anniversary present for my fiancee Ameenah.

Here is the line drawing and value study:


The following two illustrations were concept pieces for AlphaTeamGo, a Concept Art/Video Game site that will launch in 2012 (That's all I can say for now).
The frog like figure was supposed to reference the cover of Quantum of Solace and the environment is a post nuclear playground shot.






Thanks for viewing guys, 
-Tin








1 comment:

Keith said...

I just came from one post that features THE WALKING DEAD, and now here it is again.

It's obviously influential

Great drawings.