Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ANYWAY ANYWAY...




So Okok, I'm way behind on topics and now I'm even posting something that smells like a commercial! But wait, it is sort of the doodle of my website ok? I tought I'd post some graphic-designy things, they are for myself... but I hope you're cool with it ANYWAY.

---

The Adamy Family, way fun! Here is my favourite guy, Sam Hiti's, take on the pack! To hold you off for a bit...

Sam is the Chief, the man, the boss, and sweet all around!
I was in Basel recently and had the chance to see a Chas Adams (father of the Adams clan of course) original, hangin' in a show along with Georg Grosz and other fantastic things cartoony from all areas of history. These guys where out of time, "their brain was bigger than the world they lived in" I guess, the journalists would say. Well, what so. I was knocked out ANYWAY!

4 comments:

LOOKA said...

Well, "I" dig it, anyhow, hahahah.

EL Gato Negro said...

yeah it is a doodle hahaha but its cool man i don't mind anyone promoting themselves on here i actually encourage it, and you keep meeting to many badass were you live dammit haha!!

Jordie Bellaire said...

I'm also not personally taken back by self promotion.
It's a radical drawing, though.

LOOKA said...

Thank a lot, you two!! Radical is good right?

Eric, we need to chat topics = meaning I need you to approve of it!