Thursday, October 8, 2009

=My Zen moments=

Ok let's see how to keep sane? umm yeah I like to read manga and euro comics.

Drinking good stout always gets me in the mood to relax.

Music is a huge part of my life learn about other bands and music types get the application Mojo (you can d-load from friends easy to use app) and share with your friends only if you have a mac (sorry pc guys).

I love riding my bike to the nearest starbucks mmmm a good cup of joe hits the sense full blast.

keeping in touch online

And simply saying to yourself STOP NO MORE for the day lets go watch, rent a film of some sort .

Thats all I can think off right now. Im glad you guys to a moment to share your thoughts enjoy this video ive been jamming to this band for a few weeks now :)

2 comments:

Jordie Bellaire said...

I love that you dig Ghostland so much, seriously.

Megan Russell said...

oh man, Ghostland!

Silver City is my jam, dude. :)

Awesome!

And I really think having a beer is the penultimate way to relax.