Friday, July 9, 2010

ROTOPOL HUMAN RIGHTS SHOW




HEY GALS & GUYS! TWO THINGS:

THING NUMBER ONE: This is a sketch/doodle/rough for the POST DEMOCRACY HUMAN RIGHTS show at the fantastic ROTOPOL Illustration Gallery in Kassel Germany, that opened this Monday. I guess since there have been some of you Doodlers included in the first installment called SECRET SERVICE I'll ask who is in on this? DROP ME A COMMENT-HOLLER and let me know!!

Again, this ROTOPOL show promises to be stacked with Awesome Drawers and Illustrators. I didn't have the chance to chat up my buddy MR. MEIER for a full list of contributers, but next to the already swell REGULARS, I could overhear something about some JOSH COCHRAN art hanging around...

OH YEAH, if you're interested, you can see my full contribution here on my (brand new) site: GO!

THING NUMBER TWO: As you might have seen, FLORA FRIDAY as well as my regular posting here has taken a hiatus and will be on summer break until mid August.

ENJOY THE HEAT and whatever you are doing!

No comments: