Friday, April 30, 2010

FLORA FRIDAY I - there's reason...





Soooo, since I'm ALWAYS elaborating on my stuff and got away from doodling and crancking out some quick drawings to keep my brain working and fresh, (as well as putting some ease on my drawing hand) I tought I'd get back to doing just that. Flowers and Nature (caps, brothers and sisters, caps) are pretty much a no brainer for me so I'm gonna start doing this thing here: FLORA FRIDAY. I hope it will keep both me and you guys entertained with whacky scribbles!

Oh yeah: I got some stuff together and will continue this every week, so if the one or the other wants to join, just add it to the weekly post by way of the editing tool and write your name under your drawings, OKs?? THANKS!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I am all over Flora Friday. Make it happen!

LOOKA said...

HEY COOL, thanks! I will, I hope you keep checking in friend.